SecureTeen provides following methods to filter internet:
- Category Settings
- URL Settings
Category Settings: Category settings provide you an easy way to restrict your child from accessing inappropriate content on internet. By blocking a specific category all websites falling under that category will be blocked.
URL Settings: URL settings make it possible to allow or block individual websites. It also makes it possible to override category-based filters e.g if you have blocked the "Social Networking" category but want to allow a specific website in that category then you can do it by putting its URL in allowed list.
- To alert settings for internet filtering, login to your SecureTeen dashboard and identify the Child (in this case Test) for which you want to specified restrictions under its Rules section as shown in figure (image-1) given below.
Web/Online Dashboard’s Layout to alert Internet Filtering settings
- Open Rules then go to WEB settings and black/white list concern website categories and URLs.
- Tap concerned Category to mark it as Allowed/Blocked. Please don’t forget to Save Changes, once you are done.
- Type concerned website-URL in text area and tap on adjacent Allow/Block button, to perform required action. Please don’t forget to Save Changes, once you are done.
Parent App’s Dashboard Layout to alert Internet Filtering settings
Tap blue SecureTeen Parent App on personal/parental device and sign-into your dashboard. Identify the Child (in this case Test) for which you want to specified restrictions under its Rules section as shown in figure (image-1) given below.
- Tap "Web Settings"
- Tap "Category Settings" and block/allow websites' categories.
- Tap "URL Settings" and block/allow websites' URLs
Please don’t forget to Save Changes, once you are done.